You must be at least 18 years old to create an account and use our services. By
creating an account and using our services, you confirm that you agree to:
- you can form a binding contract with goSeeYou,
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and you have never been
convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
By using our services, you agree to receive emails from goSeeYou. You can choose to unsubscribe from this list by clicking on the dedicated link.
By using our services, you agree to create a profile in your name including at least 3 clear pictures of you, a respectable description, your age and access to
your geolocation. Your profile could be hidden or banned without notice and without refund if one of these five conditions is not respected.
By using our services, you agree that you will not:
- use our services for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, harass or defame any person.
- post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
- post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission.
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless youhave our permission.
We reserves the right to terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have misused our services or behaved in a way that we regards as inappropriate or unlawful.
In App Purchases
For specific features we offer products and services for purchase (“in app purchases”) through iTunes, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by us (each, a “Software Store”). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with your Software Store (“your IAP Account”), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. Some Software Stores may charge you sales tax, depending on where you live. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, you will need
to log in to your IAP account and follow instructions to cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account with us or the mobile application from your device.
Please note that we may collect information that may identify you, such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information via our website or mobile app. By using goSeeYou, you authorize us to collect, analyze and store data relating to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information via our services, your information can be sent to servers located in Canada and around the world.
You will be able to log in to goSeeYou using your Facebook ID or email. You then allow us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your Facebook IDs (for iOS 6 and later) to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but ad IDs can be reset to “Settings” on your iPhone. Ad companies also use device IDs or ad IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance, and show ads that are more relevant to you. Analysis companies use device IDs to track application usage information. We may authorize service providers, advertising companies, advertising networks and other third parties to post advertisements on our Service. These companies can use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to gather information about users who view or interact with their advertisements.
When you register as a goSeeYou user, your profile will be visible to other users of the Service. Other users (and in the case of any sharing features available on goSeeYou, individuals or applications with which a SeeYou user can choose from you with sharing) will be able to view the information you have provided us directly or through Facebook, such as your Facebook photos, additional photos you upload, your irst name, your age, approximate distance, your personal description, and the information you have in common with the person viewing your profile, as common Facebook friends and likes. If you chat with your match, of course, your match will see your conversation’s content.
Aggregated and / or non-personal information
How We Protect Your Personal Information
GoSeeYou, Célibatraires Sans Critères Inc is responsible for your data and the head office is located at 1443 Adrien Sanfacon, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, G3E 0G9
In order to optimize your experience and present you with profiles corresponding to what you are looking for, we collect information on several levels.
By accepting the terms and conditions you agree to create a profile by obligatorily transmitting the following information to us:
- Your date of birth, your gender, your sexual orientation, first and last name, approximate geolocation, date and time of creation of accounts and last connection, email address, at least 3 clear photos of you or at least 3 photos linked to your account Facebook (if you have chosen this connection method) By accepting the terms and conditions of use you also agree to create a profile and to add to it voluntarily, but without obligation, information such as:
- Your interests, family status and type of work schedule. You can share information about your lifestyle or personality in your description. You can give us access to your photo gallery or photo album if you choose to add photos manually. By agreeing to provide this information, you also agree to let us manage it and you accept that it will be visible to other users.
We collect this information in order to present you the profiles close to you and corresponding to what you are looking for according to the information shared in your profile, but also to comply with legal requirements. All the information contained in your profile is visible to other users.
What you decide to exchange via private messaging is your sole responsibility and remember that it can be used by the person to whom you send this information and cannot be held responsible for it.
For the protection of all our users including you, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can authenticate you. You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, provincial and international laws, rules and regulations. To use the Application you must never have been convicted of a crime and you are not required to register as a sex offender in a country, local or federal sex offender registry.
Last edit: May 18, 2020